Serve baked fish with streamed asian greens for a delicious and healthy family meal.
Baked fish fillet
stir fry frittata food granola myths success chart soup exposed resource groups exercise tips hype weight recipe fad fish truth calorie pancakes examples health shake facts weight loss coriander fruit start superfoods downside pork fads pumpkin fat vegetable smoothie vegetarian low fat eggs chicken fact failure skewers diet drink
- 450 g fish fillets (such as ocean perch)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tbsp light margarine melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place fillets in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, curry, garlic, salt, chicken stock granules and cayenne pepper seasoning.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.