Serve baked fish with streamed asian greens for a delicious and healthy family meal.
Baked fish fillet
failure downside exercise truth exposed frittata resource pork diet weight calorie fruit groups start eggs hype granola weight loss facts soup health smoothie vegetarian recipe skewers chart drink vegetable myths food shake fish coriander tips pancakes success low fat superfoods fad fat chicken examples fads stir fry fact pumpkin
- 450 g fish fillets (such as ocean perch)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tbsp light margarine melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place fillets in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, curry, garlic, salt, chicken stock granules and cayenne pepper seasoning.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.