Serve baked fish with streamed asian greens for a delicious and healthy family meal.
Baked fish fillet
superfoods skewers resource frittata exposed fads vegetarian examples pancakes failure fad granola calorie success drink start fat coriander shake weight vegetable fish chicken soup low fat truth stir fry facts hype pumpkin exercise tips myths health pork weight loss chart diet fruit groups smoothie fact eggs food downside recipe
- 450 g fish fillets (such as ocean perch)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tbsp light margarine melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place fillets in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, curry, garlic, salt, chicken stock granules and cayenne pepper seasoning.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.