Serve baked fish with streamed asian greens for a delicious and healthy family meal.
Baked fish fillet
eggs stir fry shake smoothie skewers hype facts pumpkin exercise exposed frittata low fat granola truth fads success vegetarian chicken chart groups fad coriander weight examples resource fat myths fruit vegetable fact soup diet recipe tips drink weight loss fish pork downside pancakes health failure start superfoods calorie food
- 450 g fish fillets (such as ocean perch)
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp curry powder (optional)
- 1/8 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp chicken stock granules
- 1 tbsp light margarine melted
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place fillets in a baking dish sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle fish with lemon juice, curry, garlic, salt, chicken stock granules and cayenne pepper seasoning.
- Bake for 10–15 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.