Serve frittata with green salad for a delicious and healthy family meal.
vegetable fish weight frittata success pumpkin weight loss vegetarian chart chicken fad smoothie myths food exposed calorie groups coriander pork superfoods granola drink hype fact eggs resource fads examples fruit skewers shake low fat failure recipe exercise soup facts diet tips start fat truth pancakes stir fry downside health
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced
- ¼ cup polenta
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook onions until clear.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in polenta and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Mix corn, eggs, egg whites, milk and parsley in a bowl.
- Add polenta mixture.
- Line an oven-proof dish with baking paper, pour mixture in and bake uncovered at 180°C for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.