Serve frittata with green salad for a delicious and healthy family meal.
smoothie skewers granola weight loss drink groups exposed eggs chart tips hype pumpkin downside coriander recipe soup fads resource fruit pork health truth frittata diet facts failure fact pancakes start vegetable exercise fat vegetarian calorie weight superfoods fad stir fry success chicken food low fat myths fish shake examples
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced
- ¼ cup polenta
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook onions until clear.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in polenta and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Mix corn, eggs, egg whites, milk and parsley in a bowl.
- Add polenta mixture.
- Line an oven-proof dish with baking paper, pour mixture in and bake uncovered at 180°C for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.