Serve frittata with green salad for a delicious and healthy family meal.
hype failure fish chart fat tips exposed chicken start shake food eggs fad downside success exercise granola drink smoothie frittata truth vegetable examples fruit pork resource coriander skewers low fat myths vegetarian superfoods pancakes soup stir fry facts fact pumpkin fads groups recipe diet weight calorie health weight loss
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced
- ¼ cup polenta
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook onions until clear.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in polenta and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Mix corn, eggs, egg whites, milk and parsley in a bowl.
- Add polenta mixture.
- Line an oven-proof dish with baking paper, pour mixture in and bake uncovered at 180°C for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.