Serve frittata with green salad for a delicious and healthy family meal.
fat health smoothie stir fry fads myths frittata skewers eggs failure low fat start recipe weight tips pancakes resource fact weight loss fish success facts exercise fruit superfoods drink vegetarian pumpkin hype food chart pork vegetable examples diet soup truth chicken coriander exposed shake downside groups granola fad calorie
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup zucchini, sliced
- ¼ cup polenta
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 2 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- In a non-stick frying pan, cook onions until clear.
- Add mushrooms and zucchini. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in polenta and set aside for 5 minutes to cool.
- Mix corn, eggs, egg whites, milk and parsley in a bowl.
- Add polenta mixture.
- Line an oven-proof dish with baking paper, pour mixture in and bake uncovered at 180°C for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.