hype downside facts frittata groups stir fry weight smoothie shake superfoods chart pumpkin fish pork vegetable myths start vegetarian fact soup food recipe exercise chicken coriander fruit tips resource fat truth examples exposed pancakes diet fad health low fat fads calorie eggs failure granola drink skewers success weight loss
- 500 g pork fillet
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp cumin, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1½ tbsp tomato sauce
- 4 cups basmati rice, cooked
- Cut pork into cubes.
- Combine garlic, cumin, paprika and coriander. Add pork and coat well.
- Put pork pieces onto a skewer and cook on a hot grill or BBQ for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Place orange juice, honey, mustard and tomato sauce in a pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over skewers and serve with rice.