downside tips fads health fat chicken eggs failure fact chart groups exercise granola pancakes hype start food pumpkin examples fad fruit weight vegetarian weight loss skewers resource myths success facts truth recipe exposed calorie stir fry fish diet shake superfoods vegetable coriander frittata soup smoothie drink low fat pork
- 500 g pork fillet
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp cumin, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1½ tbsp tomato sauce
- 4 cups basmati rice, cooked
- Cut pork into cubes.
- Combine garlic, cumin, paprika and coriander. Add pork and coat well.
- Put pork pieces onto a skewer and cook on a hot grill or BBQ for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Place orange juice, honey, mustard and tomato sauce in a pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over skewers and serve with rice.