failure food fish stir fry vegetarian calorie exposed examples truth groups shake hype fad fads pork exercise fat superfoods chicken weight loss low fat facts downside pumpkin frittata health myths fruit pancakes eggs skewers tips smoothie granola chart weight recipe coriander soup start vegetable success fact resource diet drink
- 500 g pork fillet
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp cumin, finely chopped
- 2 tsp coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1½ tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1½ tbsp tomato sauce
- 4 cups basmati rice, cooked
- Cut pork into cubes.
- Combine garlic, cumin, paprika and coriander. Add pork and coat well.
- Put pork pieces onto a skewer and cook on a hot grill or BBQ for 5 minutes, turning once.
- Place orange juice, honey, mustard and tomato sauce in a pan and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour over skewers and serve with rice.