Vegetable and beef soup
recipe skewers vegetarian superfoods facts myths success granola diet start fad resource calorie frittata fads smoothie drink hype coriander examples tips weight loss pumpkin downside fish fruit weight chicken vegetable chart fact exercise groups eggs failure exposed soup food shake fat truth health stir fry low fat pork pancakes
- 500 mL vegetable stock
- 300 g veal shanks, trimmed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 800 g canned tomatoes
- 80g spiral pasta, uncooked
- Sauté onion in a large pot till clear.
- Add the veal and cook until browned.
- Add remaining vegetables and liquid. Simmer with lid on for 30 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer without lid for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.