Vegetable and beef soup
hype weight loss fads vegetable truth failure granola vegetarian fish recipe food myths soup eggs chart skewers success diet pancakes exercise low fat shake pork examples frittata fad start drink calorie fruit superfoods facts coriander smoothie chicken fact stir fry resource tips groups health downside pumpkin fat exposed weight
- 500 mL vegetable stock
- 300 g veal shanks, trimmed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 800 g canned tomatoes
- 80g spiral pasta, uncooked
- Sauté onion in a large pot till clear.
- Add the veal and cook until browned.
- Add remaining vegetables and liquid. Simmer with lid on for 30 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer without lid for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.