Vegetable and beef soup
chart fact fish fruit recipe stir fry downside tips weight hype superfoods smoothie success myths skewers start calorie shake vegetarian pork truth food frittata coriander fads granola fad resource eggs chicken facts examples health drink vegetable diet failure fat pumpkin low fat pancakes exposed weight loss groups soup exercise
- 500 mL vegetable stock
- 300 g veal shanks, trimmed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 800 g canned tomatoes
- 80g spiral pasta, uncooked
- Sauté onion in a large pot till clear.
- Add the veal and cook until browned.
- Add remaining vegetables and liquid. Simmer with lid on for 30 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer without lid for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.