Vegetable and beef soup
diet soup tips start vegetarian granola groups pork weight superfoods examples fat fact truth food fad resource facts vegetable success health shake pancakes calorie downside exposed exercise chart coriander weight loss chicken pumpkin fruit stir fry smoothie fads drink skewers low fat hype frittata myths eggs fish recipe failure
- 500 mL vegetable stock
- 300 g veal shanks, trimmed
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 100 g mushrooms, sliced
- 800 g canned tomatoes
- 80g spiral pasta, uncooked
- Sauté onion in a large pot till clear.
- Add the veal and cook until browned.
- Add remaining vegetables and liquid. Simmer with lid on for 30 minutes.
- Add pasta and simmer without lid for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked.